Virginia Tech

Thursday, April 19, 2007
"The streets of heaven are too crowded with angels tonight. They're our students and our teachers and our parents and our friends. The streets of heaven are too crowded with angels, but every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless."

-President Bartlet, on the TV show The West Wing on a bombing at a University (clearly this was a fictional plot that is all too apropos). I've been thinking about this quote, in light of the lives lost and the people who gave their lives so others could live.

photo: The front page of Wednesday's Collegiate Times, the newspaper at Virginia Tech

0 Responses to 'Virginia Tech'

Search This Blog

Contact Me

Written Pyramids is a blog written by a journalist living and working in Washington D.C.

I have left my real name off of the blog so as not to imply that the blog is somehow linked with the journalism I get paid to do. (Still, I never write about my beat on this blog, and rarely express opinions about the day's news regardless of its relationship to my beat).

I would love to hear from you. If you want to contact me directly rather than leaving a comment here, I can be reached at WrittenPyramids@gmail.com.

Blog Archive

Books pyramid image originally from the British website, Explore Writing.