Ugh

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yeah. I have a few.
  • Why is this a t-shirt that needs to be created in the first place? It just doesn't seem that odd to me. Last night, a friend told me that the majority of his editors have been female.
  • Aren't the reporters supposed to be asking the questions? (This one courtesy of a friend).
  • Who writes with a typewriter, let alone a pink one?
  • Is there anyway that the implications of this are not demeaning?
  • Who would buy this? A friend suggested "lame high school editors".
Eww.

0 Responses to 'Ugh'

Search This Blog

Contact Me

Written Pyramids is a blog written by a journalist living and working in Washington D.C.

I have left my real name off of the blog so as not to imply that the blog is somehow linked with the journalism I get paid to do. (Still, I never write about my beat on this blog, and rarely express opinions about the day's news regardless of its relationship to my beat).

I would love to hear from you. If you want to contact me directly rather than leaving a comment here, I can be reached at WrittenPyramids@gmail.com.

Blog Archive

Books pyramid image originally from the British website, Explore Writing.