Smiles and Stupidity

Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Generally, I wouldn't just hand over a post to verbatim of another blog but this quote from Overheard in the Office amused me enough to break the rule:

Female coworker: What does "truncated" mean?
Male coworker: It's like... If you shortened an elephant's trunk, it would be truncated.
(pause)
Female coworker
: But this e-mail doesn't even say anything about elephants.


Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California

0 Responses to 'Smiles and Stupidity'

Search This Blog

Contact Me

Written Pyramids is a blog written by a journalist living and working in Washington D.C.

I have left my real name off of the blog so as not to imply that the blog is somehow linked with the journalism I get paid to do. (Still, I never write about my beat on this blog, and rarely express opinions about the day's news regardless of its relationship to my beat).

I would love to hear from you. If you want to contact me directly rather than leaving a comment here, I can be reached at WrittenPyramids@gmail.com.

Blog Archive

Books pyramid image originally from the British website, Explore Writing.