Elegy For The Printing Press

Monday, October 6, 2008
I am pretty sure this is a different type of press, but I've been thinking about it ever since I saw it on a friend's blog.


Ghost of a Printing Press, by Chris Norris.

0 Responses to 'Elegy For The Printing Press'

Search This Blog

Contact Me

Written Pyramids is a blog written by a journalist living and working in Washington D.C.

I have left my real name off of the blog so as not to imply that the blog is somehow linked with the journalism I get paid to do. (Still, I never write about my beat on this blog, and rarely express opinions about the day's news regardless of its relationship to my beat).

I would love to hear from you. If you want to contact me directly rather than leaving a comment here, I can be reached at WrittenPyramids@gmail.com.

Blog Archive

Books pyramid image originally from the British website, Explore Writing.