Photo by Getty Images photographer Peter Macdiarmid, published on The Guardian's website

The kid on the left is clearly as fed up with the wedding as I am.

The bridesmaid, who is Prince William's 3-year-old god daughter, Grace van Custem, looks grumpy or confused in a lot of photos. I would grumpy and confused too if I were a 3-year-old kid in the midst of pomp, circumstance, and an international media circus.

2 Responses to 'I Sympathize With You, Tiny Bridesmaid'

  1. Devorah said...
    http://writtenpyramids.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-sympathize-with-you-tiny-bridesmaid.html?showComment=1304104525541#c474469830586698907'> April 29, 2011 at 3:15 PM

    Hahahaha!! I make that face all the time...in my head. Also, regarding the wedding, agreed.

     

  2. Ms. Chanales said...
    http://writtenpyramids.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-sympathize-with-you-tiny-bridesmaid.html?showComment=1304292433265#c519939278060103637'> May 1, 2011 at 7:27 PM

    I would be grumpy if I had to wear a white poofy dress and flowers in my hair. (I have a personal blogger account, but am signed in to my professional one. Hence, the Ms. Chanales.)

     

Search This Blog

Contact Me

Written Pyramids is a blog written by a journalist living and working in Washington D.C.

I have left my real name off of the blog so as not to imply that the blog is somehow linked with the journalism I get paid to do. (Still, I never write about my beat on this blog, and rarely express opinions about the day's news regardless of its relationship to my beat).

I would love to hear from you. If you want to contact me directly rather than leaving a comment here, I can be reached at WrittenPyramids@gmail.com.

Blog Archive

Books pyramid image originally from the British website, Explore Writing.