New Year's Resolutions

Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Actually, more like life goals, but 'tis the season.

I would like to be covering the elections in some capacity in 2012.

And, by 2018, I would like to be working for my hometown paper. (Or, I would like to have worked for the paper and moved on to a bigger one, if that's what I decide I want).

There now I said it. Anyone have any connections for me?

0 Responses to 'New Year's Resolutions'

Search This Blog

Contact Me

Written Pyramids is a blog written by a journalist living and working in Washington D.C.

I have left my real name off of the blog so as not to imply that the blog is somehow linked with the journalism I get paid to do. (Still, I never write about my beat on this blog, and rarely express opinions about the day's news regardless of its relationship to my beat).

I would love to hear from you. If you want to contact me directly rather than leaving a comment here, I can be reached at WrittenPyramids@gmail.com.

Blog Archive

Books pyramid image originally from the British website, Explore Writing.