I am proud of my friends

Thursday, March 6, 2008
... who have recently accepted jobs and internships at great papers all over the United States. (O.K. that's a lie. There are none on the east coast, or even relatively near the east coast . corrected: west coast, or even relatively near the west coast. Oh my. I have spent my whole life in the east, and yet cannot tell the two totally different coasts apart. (I also just remembered that I know someone who is going to intern in California, but she's known for a long time, so that doesn't count.))

Slowly but surely, my friends will take over the press.

2 Responses to 'I am proud of my friends'

  1. K said...
    http://writtenpyramids.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-am-proud-of-my-friends.html?showComment=1204865220000#c8927774445823476283'> March 6, 2008 at 11:47 PM

    I'll be on the east coast...the newsroom overlooks the ocean!!!!!

     

  2. Writer said...
    http://writtenpyramids.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-am-proud-of-my-friends.html?showComment=1204872900000#c6300691278495261820'> March 7, 2008 at 1:55 AM

    Yeah. Yeah. Everyone's in the east, I'm just dumb.

     

Search This Blog

Contact Me

Written Pyramids is a blog written by a journalist living and working in Washington D.C.

I have left my real name off of the blog so as not to imply that the blog is somehow linked with the journalism I get paid to do. (Still, I never write about my beat on this blog, and rarely express opinions about the day's news regardless of its relationship to my beat).

I would love to hear from you. If you want to contact me directly rather than leaving a comment here, I can be reached at WrittenPyramids@gmail.com.

Blog Archive

Books pyramid image originally from the British website, Explore Writing.